“Do you think that that’s a problem that your news network lies?”
Joe Rogan confronted CNN’s chief medical correspondent Dr. Sanjay Gupta over his network’s claims that the podcast host took “horse dewormer” as a COVID treatment.
On Wednesday’s installment of “The Joe Rogan Experience,” Rogan grilled the doctor on why someone like him who already had COVID and has antibodies should get vaccinated.
“By the way, I’m glad you’re better,” Gupta said.
“Thank you,” Rogan responded. “You’re probably the only one at CNN who’s glad… The rest of them are all lying about me taking horse medication.”
JOE ROGAN BLASTS MEDIA LIES ABOUT HIS COVID TREATMENT: ‘DO I HAVE TO SUE CNN?’
“That bothered you,” Gupta grinned.
“It should bother you too,” Rogan shot back. “They’re lying at your network about people taking human drugs versus drugs for veterinary.”
“Calling it a ‘horse dewormer’ is not the most flattering thing, I get that,” Gupta conceded.
“It’s a lie,” Rogan pushed back. “It’s a lie on a news network… and it’s a lie that they’re conscious of. It’s not a mistake. They’re unfavorably framing it as veterinary medicine.”
Joe Rogan confronts CNN’s Sanjay Gupta.
That’s going to hurt in the morning. 💀 pic.twitter.com/fik6bjSoMi
— Suburban Black Man 🇺🇸 (@goodblackdude) October 14, 2021
- Rothschilds, Rockefellers, and More Redpills
- Things Are Starting To Get Really Crazy Out There…
- Walmart Reports A Large Number Of Store Closings As Catastrophic Retail Collapse Intensify
- These Economic Numbers Are Staggering
- Hillary Clinton leaked emails reason to get rid of Gadaffi
- ‘Unsafe and ineffective’ Pfizer is going to court!
- 29 DEMS JOIN REPUBLICANS TO BLOCK BIDEN
- The US Dollar World Reserve Status is Officially Over
- FRANCE – Now largely ignored by world media.
- The Entire World Economy Could COMPLETELY COLLAPSE At Any Moment.