Joe Rogan recently roasted Twitter employees and said that he has gained 700,000 followers since Elon Musk made the deal to purchase the company.
Rogan said that the platform is being “curated by a bunch of dorks,” during a conversation with author Hotep Jesus.
“It’s funny with Elon buying Twitter,” his guest said. “I’m happy he did — I just think the deal’s still gotta be finalized, but something changed at Twitter. I think the people that were in charge of shadowbanning and censoring must have left or something.”
“I think that’s probably very likely!” Rogan replied. “Like is he — they do sell it, it’s time to clean house now. Did you see the difference in engagement?”
His guest replied, “That’s what exactly what I was about to say! Bro, I’m like, wait, I was shadowbanned this whole time. Like my engagement is like ten times now.”
- WTF, Who Is Running Our Country?
- Are They Calling For An Insurrection?
- NATO Will Do Nothing if Russia Invades Estonia
- The Destruction of Future Generations is on Full Speed
- Todays SCOTUS ruling was the biggest gift to the DNC.
- Summer Preview: Rolling Blackouts, Higher Gas Prices, Natural Gas Rationing In Europe And A Historic Diesel Crisis
- The Gun Control Bill Has Passed The Senate 65-33
- Teachers are now ARMED in New Mexico, When asked if students felt safer, ALL students raised their hands. Every. Single. One.
- Buying an Illegal Gun in New York City Has Always Been Easy
- You Will Never See This on the News