by Chris Black
John Bolton was trying I guess to defend Donald Trump on CNN, and he said that he knows it’s hard to plan a coup d’etat, because he’s planned them in other countries.
He says 1/6 couldn’t have been a coup, because Trump would have had to have spent more time planning it.
Stunning statement from former National Security Advisor John Bolton on CNN just now:
"As someone who has helped plan coup d'état — not here but, you know, other places — it takes a lot of work." pic.twitter.com/3rsSX355ND
— The Recount (@therecount) July 12, 2022
We know the countries he’s talking about – at least some of them. But the US government has never admitted to this before.
- Stanford business study shows bank values are actually $2trillion lower than book value
- Fifty More US Banks on the Verge of Failing
- Putin Announces Agreement for the Yuan to Become the New Global Reserve Currency
- Incredibly Good Article in The Economist About the Banking Crisis
- Are They Actually Trying To Crash The Economy On Purpose?
- UBS may bail out of the Credit Suisse deal, too many issues.
- UKRAINE WAR ENDING?
- To the moon! The interest payments of the US Government as old debt is rolled into new one.
- The UN Moves to Take Control of ALL Water
- Elon Musk responds to Biden’s bullshit nationalization of land in Texas