John Rubino and I discussed the recent conviction of Paul Manafort and the guilty plea of Trump’s former personal attorney Michael Cohen. I blew the call on Manafort. Thought for sure the jury would hang on all counts. Cohen is an interesting case. Did Trump really commit a crime, probably not. But who in their right mind wants to get involved in politics these days? But then how many politicians are in their right mind anyway? We take your questions about the Fed and other interesting topics and our good friend and FSN community member Marian who actually listened to the show in Tibet. Are we that spiritual?
- China’s Warning ENTIRE Economy Will Collapse In 34 Days
- Trump declassified documents that proved the crimes of the FBI. Biden reclassified them & never told him
- U.S. households now own roughly 52% of the stock market and they are now struggling to make ends meet in this inflationary environment… What could go wrong?
- Biden’s White House has gotten so bad that actual banana republics are looking down at us…
- These Commercials from the Nineties Were Something Else
- Justin Bieber Goes Full-Hitler
- Ultimate Doom! Dec. 13, 2022 Now Called ‘C-DAY’ “BIDEN BUCKS”/ Central Bank Digital Currency: (CBDC) Executive Order 14067
- Now They Are Telling Us That The Rain That Falls From The Sky Is Extremely Dangerous And Can Cause Cancer
- They Have Awakened the Sleeping Boomer
- Democrat mega-donor Steve Kirsch mic drop on Fox News…