by Chris Black
There was a time when this piece of shit would have been court martialed and put in front of a firing squad.
Pres. Biden told @ABC News Chief White House Correspondent @CeciliaVega that he has "great confidence" in Army Gen. Mark Milley after secret actions in Trump's final months in office. t.co/tN6ocjnnWi pic.twitter.com/xbtZffVWBz
— ABC News (@ABC) September 15, 2021
Top General feared Trump would spark war with China in the last days in office – promised to alert counterpart in Beijing, new book claims!
Gen Mark Milley, the Joint Chiefs chairman, was so fearful Trump would spark a war between the U.S. and China, that he secretly contacted twice his counterpart to stave off disaster, a new book reveals.
In “Peril”, by WaPo associate editor Bob Woodward and Robert Costa, Milley even reportedly pledged he WOULD ALERT his counterpart in the event of a U.S. attack: “General Li, you and I have known each other for now five years. If we’re going to attack, I’m going to call you ahead of time. It’s not going to be a surprise.”
- Stanford business study shows bank values are actually $2trillion lower than book value
- Fifty More US Banks on the Verge of Failing
- Putin Announces Agreement for the Yuan to Become the New Global Reserve Currency
- Incredibly Good Article in The Economist About the Banking Crisis
- Are They Actually Trying To Crash The Economy On Purpose?
- UBS may bail out of the Credit Suisse deal, too many issues.
- UKRAINE WAR ENDING?
- To the moon! The interest payments of the US Government as old debt is rolled into new one.
- The UN Moves to Take Control of ALL Water
- Elon Musk responds to Biden’s bullshit nationalization of land in Texas