This is a very distorted economy thanks to massive Federal government fiscal stimulus and Federal Reserve monetary stimulus.
Today’s JOLTs report (job openings) shows a record number of US job openings. And a record number of job quits. But the interesting bizarro number is job openings (10,049,000) versus US unemployed (7,674,000). The difference is 2.055 million more jobs than there are unemployed persons.
See also ChatGPT has reached over 100 million users - fastest growing consumer app ever. Is this the beginning of the end of Human individual thought?
- Stanford business study shows bank values are actually $2trillion lower than book value
- Fifty More US Banks on the Verge of Failing
- Putin Announces Agreement for the Yuan to Become the New Global Reserve Currency
- Incredibly Good Article in The Economist About the Banking Crisis
- Are They Actually Trying To Crash The Economy On Purpose?
- UBS may bail out of the Credit Suisse deal, too many issues.
- UKRAINE WAR ENDING?
- To the moon! The interest payments of the US Government as old debt is rolled into new one.
- The UN Moves to Take Control of ALL Water
- Elon Musk responds to Biden’s bullshit nationalization of land in Texas