by Chris Marcus of Arcadia Economics
The latest report out of JP Morgan suggests that they think the price of Bitcoin may be eventually headed towards $146,000 per coin.
They didn’t mention any of their latest thoughts on silver, but it was a report you’ll likely want to hear. And on another wild trading day, to find out what the Bitcoin price might be implying about precious metals, as well as the other gold and silver news, click to watch the video now!
- Fleet Of B-52s Recorded Flying Over Long Island Out To The Atlantic Ocean Toward Europe..Something’s Up…
- There Is Far More Going On Behind The Scenes Than Most People Ever Imagined…
- Doctors Will Report Those Who Refuse The Injections
- Why Is The Mainstream Media Being So Quiet About The Military Strikes That Are Causing Massive Explosions In Iran?
- Top Thai authorities including advisors are prepared to see to it that the Pfizer contracts are declared null and void.
- Americans warned of financial ‘catastrophe
- REPORTS OF EXPLOSIONS IN IRAN AND SYRIA\IRAQ BORDER (2nd Night)
- Credit card delinquency is the new big short
- Are Australian Banks Preparing For A Massive Financial/Economic Crash And Prohibiting Withdrawals?
- Gallon of Milk $9.49