This smoke and mirror charade can’t last forever.
One of Wall Street’s Most Vocal Bears Says Sell The Rally
“Last week was nothing more than a vicious bear market rally,” Morgan Stanley’s chief U.S. equity strategist Michael Wilson wrote in a note. “While it may not be completely finished, it is a rally to sell.”
After one of the worst starts to the stock market in 95 years, JPMorgan says it’s
time to buy
I heeded Morgan Stanley advice and took some gains today from another play account before everyone starts and there are outages, freezes, glitches or whatever they conjure up.
Brutal Stock Deterioration: 46% of Nasdaq Stocks Are More than 50% Below their 52-Week High. 66% of 2021 IPO’s below their offer price
The Federal Reserve Holds More Treasury Notes and Bonds than Ever Before
As per this chart from late January, the Fed currently owns 32% of the entire Treasury note and bond market.
Nothing says free market like 32% gov’t ownership and interest rights 600 basis points below inflation
Sometimes called “stealth” bear markets pic.twitter.com/VY7vR3S7tz
— Liz Ann Sonders (@LizAnnSonders) January 28, 2022
Average stock decline in Russell 3000 was a drop of 32% from its 52 week highs. Companies in the 10th decile within the Russell had experienced an average decline of nearly 70% from their 52 week high.
Ratio of Russell 3000 relative to most-shorted stocks has tanked & now at its lowest since 2011
[Past performance is no guarantee of future results] pic.twitter.com/gV1iOAOXFx
— Liz Ann Sonders (@LizAnnSonders) January 28, 2021
h/t ST. FLOYD OF FENTANYL
- A large fire is spreading from a pallet yard behind the US Foods distribution center in Phoenix, Arizona
- Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition Now Features an Obese Woman
- Agent Fang Fang goes down in China crash
- War Is Over But They Won’t Tell You
- IT HAS BEGUN. THEY ARE HUNTING THE RICH. FOOD RIOTS ACROSS OUR WORLD HAVE STARTED
- Twitter is about to get wrecked
- Canada: Kindergarteners Given Homework About Jerking Off
- Wait, What?
- Canadian Truckers win in court! Now they can sue. Trudeau is still a tyrant.
- Russia Says That the West is at War with Russia