A judge has agreed to postpone depositions of election workers in Fulton County, Georgia.
The election workers were set to give depositions after a lawsuit was filed alleging that thousands of fraudulent ballots might have been cast there.
The plaintiffs said they consented to allow the depositions to be rescheduled until after a judge holds a hearing on a motion to dismiss the case, according to a filing submitted to Fulton County Superior Court.
This agreement, the petitioners said, made a prior filing by the defense moot after attorneys for Fulton County officials asked the court to grant a protective order to postpone the depositions.
The hand counting portion of the Arizona Audit is finally concluding with the last boxes of ballots on the floor. Audit officials have been replacing hand-counting tables with forensic imaging tables in order to expedite that section of the full forensic audit.
More tours are planned for today and more audits may start as soon as July!
We should have a hand count result in about a week and with the discrepancies found so far, it does not look like we will find all 2.1 million ballots certified in Maricopa County. At least, that is what we are hearing.
If we do not find the ballots, we do not have evidence that Joe Biden was the legitimate winner of Arizona. On Saturday, former Missouri Gov. Eric Greitens told The Gateway Pundit that, if there are not enough ballots in Arizona, legislators must stand up and decertify the results.
- Never in history have we had all three issues happening at once…
- Janet Yellen Just Poured Lighter Fluid On Every Small Bank In America
- Here is a detailed list of privacy oriented Search Engines I’ve found that won’t leave information conveniently under the rug
- 2023: A Year When Everything Is Suddenly Breaking Loose All At Once
- Just wow! Elon is losing it bigly.
- Scott Adams: “It’s Going TOO FAR; I’m DANGEROUS Now; I’m Going to HATE You; White Men Are F…ING DONE” (GRAPHIC)
- 186 More Banks “Are At Risk Of Failure”, And That Could Push Us Into The Next Great Depression
- The Great Financial Collapse of 2023. Comparison of Bear Stearns’ collapse in March 2008 and Credit Suisse in March 2023.
- WTF is up with Boot Club & Blackeyes?
- Ellen Brown: The Looming Quadrillion Dollar Derivatives Tsunami