We needed more evidence such as this for the great meme war that is upon us.
New veritas video: CNN Producer Doubles Down on “Stupid as Sh*t” Comments About Voters
A follow-up to Project Veritas’ American Pravda: CNN video again exposes Jimmy Carr, the Associate Producer for CNN’s New Day saying he doesn’t think he “said anything wrong.”
Carr was recently featured in Project Veritas’ American Pravda: CNN video series, stating that CNN thinks Trump is “f*cking crazy,” that Kellyanne Conway looks like she was “hit with a shovel,” and that the American voters are ‘stupid as sh*t.”
After seeing the first and second Project Veritas video which exposed CNN employees admitting the Russia narrative was “bullsh*t” and a “nothing burger,” Carr says he “had a moment of panic.”
- CRISIS IN SRI LANKA, No Gas, No Food, Country is Bankrupt, Politicians Being Beat, Murdered, Gov Buildings on Fire, Over 3000 killed in last 24 hours
- New York Post: Front Page: “Joe’s Train Wreck”
- A large fire is spreading from a pallet yard behind the US Foods distribution center in Phoenix, Arizona
- From 1958, 2003/06 – CDC Vaccine Adverse Events, Smallpox – Holy Hell
- Madison Cawthorn Kicked Out of Congress for Blowing the Whistle on GOP Orgies and Calling Out Zelensky
- 5th Circuit Court finds SEC operates unconstitutionally
- A “Smallpox-Like Virus” Has Now Spread To Spain, Portugal And The United States
- Is the next Great Muppet Reaping at hand?
- The Only Thing Clear Over the Last Two Years is that Covid-19 Never Existed?
- UTTER CARNAGE: The Stock Market Is Coming Apart Like A 20 Dollar Suit As Fear Sweeps Through Wall Street