That we upped our exports of food to China by 43% in April of this year…
The shortages are all part of the plan to break the American will and prep us for complete take-over….
A 43.06% surge in exports to China is one of two pronounced changes in U.S. trade in early 2021, leaving the United States a miniscule 0.05% below the 2019 pre-pandemic levels for its trade with the world, new data shows.
While overall U.S. exports to the world were down $8.47 billion, when comparing the first two months of 2021 to the same period of 2019, they were up $6.7 billion to China.
Why? China’s economy fared far better than any other major world economy in recovering from the global pandemic.
Exports were also up $1.57 billion to South Korea from that pre-pandemic year.
The second pronounced change is surging U.S. imports. Imports narrowly missed topping $400 billion for the first time through the first two months of 2021, according to data released Thursday.
U.S. Food Suppliers Are Having Trouble Keeping Shelves Stocked
- Israel Introduces A New Bill To Outlaw Teaching The Gospel of Jesus Christ and Imprison Violators
- Large investors tried to redeem, and Blackstone said “sorry, no”. There is no buyer. This is 2008 again.
- China will officially join Iran to arm Russia, “if Kyiv does not accept the Chinese peace plan”
- Sperm has been almost entirely replaced by spike proteins
- Clearwater Mayor abruptly resigns… Council members left in stunned silence
- Mexico begins to Confiscate and Seize American business in Mexico
- Welcome To Hyperinflation Hell! US Studies Ways To Guarantee All Bank Deposits If Crisis Grows
- Many Companies Are Already On Their Second Round Of Mass Layoffs
- SClENTISTS WARN WE ARE ENTERING A MAGNETIC EXCURSION AND SOON HUMANS WILL BE EXTINCT – DONT BLAME THE MESSENGER
- OPRAH STANDS TO LOSE $590 MILLION AFTER COLLAPSE OF SVB