by Chris Black
KanYe committed career suicide just to name them.
He’s the only superstar celebrity I’ve ever seen do something like this in my entire life.
And he stood up for White people.
That’s practically unheard of among top celebrities.
At least he’s back on Twitter, and the cat’s out of the bag.
Rapper Kanye West's Twitter profile, which was suspended for posting anti-Semitic remarks, appeared to be back up on the platform, a day after billionaire Elon Musk bought the company t.co/ByioN2AXmf pic.twitter.com/eChS2W0KNC
— Reuters (@Reuters) October 28, 2022
Ye Cancel List as of 27/10/22:
-Concert at Sofi Stadium cancelled
-Suspended on Instagram
-Suspended on Twitter (reinstated today)
-Fox News documentary scrapped
-Banned from Fox News
-Interview on The Shop cancelled
-Drink Champs interview deleted
-Banned by JP Morgan Chase
-Boycotted by WME
-Deal with Balenciaga terminated
-Boycotted by Vogue Magazine
-Dropped by CAA talent agent
-MRC documentary scrapped
-Boycotted by UTA
-Disavowed by ex-wife and family
-Banned from Daily Wire
-$1.5 billion Adidas deal terminated
-$1 billion Gap deal terminated
-Boycotted by Foot Locker
-Disaffiliated from Def Jam
-Assistant and lawyer resign
-Wax figure removed from museum
-Banned from KANO STEM player
-Banned from Sketchers
- Mask-Off Moment for Mainstream Media
- The Truth About The China Riots
- Elon Musk Warning: “China’s Economic Collapse Is Far WORSE Than You Think” – “What’s Coming Is Way WORSE Than A Recession..”
- BALENCIAGA SHUTS DOWN TWITTER ACCOUNT, BANKRUPTCY SOON!
- Banks are over-leveraged $2 quadrillion dollars in derivatives. A crash is imminent & the economic fallout will be horrific.
- Supreme Court Case to Remove Biden On Docket. Finally Justice? Or is America Dead?
- The new tank man in Shanghai
- As America Becomes a Multicultural Hell Hole, Citizens Start Carrying Firearms at Unprecedented Rates
- At This Point They Aren’t Even Trying To Hide Who They Really Serve
- Is China Using Zero Covid Policy to Stop Impending Economic Collapse?