Silver Bullion TV, Released on 1/27/21
SBTV’s guest this week is Keith Neumeyer, founder and CEO of First Majestic Silver. Keith shares invaluable insights into the behind the scenes workings of the silver mining industry, the challenges, and why the perfect storm for a collapse of the silver-gold ratio is now upon us.
Discussed in this interview:
01:23 Keith’s background and the founding of First Majestic Silver
05:22 Silver mining challenges through precious metals bear market
11:26 Why gold is money but silver is a strategic metal?
18:05 Silver demand from green technologies and initiatives
22:04 True global silver consumption is unknown
28:23 Primary silver versus secondary silver producers
34:29 Coming collapse of the gold-silver ratio
39:14 Triple-digit silver is really math
Keith Neumeyer is the president and CEO of First Majestic Silver, one of the largest primary silver mining companies in the world. He’s also the founder and chairman of First Mining Finance. Both companies are traded on the Canadian and U.S. stock exchanges.
- We Just Witnessed An Economic Sign That Hasn’t Happened Since The Peak Of The Great Depression In 1932
- Every Time Something Strange Occurs, They Want Us To Believe That It Is “Just A Coincidence”
- There Is Far More Going On Behind The Scenes Than Most People Ever Imagined…
- RUSSIA releases message for American Soldiers
- UKRAINE IS ABOUT TO GET REKT
- Fleet Of B-52s Recorded Flying Over Long Island Out To The Atlantic Ocean Toward Europe..Something’s Up…
- New strikes on Iranian targets near Syria\Iraq border (Day 3)
- The FDA Is Literally Demonic
- US Consumers Have Lost $4 Trillion In Real Disposable Income Under Biden
- Doctors Will Report Those Who Refuse The Injections