KETCHUM, Idaho — In a town where some of the wealthiest people in the country keep lavish homes, glittering and vast against a backdrop of sweeping mountains, officials are mulling over a plan to allow Ketchum’s nurses, teachers, and service workers to sleep in tents in the city park as rent and housing costs continue to soar out of their grasp.
There’s a bathroom in the park, after all, Ketchum Mayor Neil Bradshaw noted. They could walk over to the YMCA to take a shower before work.
I’ve been to Ketchum many times and let me tell you, if you are not wealthy, you are looked down upon with contempt.
I am gonna enjoy seeing the super rich live in tent cities when tshtf. These clowns will not know how to survive without someone else doing the labor.
- A Horrifying Drought Is Causing Widespread Crop Failures Throughout The United States And Europe
- China’s Warning ENTIRE Economy Will Collapse In 34 Days
- Ron Paul: “With each passing day, the Biden Administration drifts further & further from reality… The painful economic realities of government spending and Fed inflation are staring every American in the face.”
- CDC is quietly deleting misleading information from their website. The following statement was removed from their website between July 16th and July 22nd
- China ending paper trading in Precious Metals On MONDAY, could be HUGE
- An EU Satellite captures a terrifying picture of Western Europe, almost looks like the Sahara
- A man apprehends a thief who sucker punched an elderly customer and stole his wallet and phone.
- Tom Fitton: “I’ve reviewed the warrant material released in response to Judicial Watch court request. It is all a scam.”
- Disturbing Proof They’re Quietly Deleting the Internet
- People Are Going To Go Absolutely Insane When Food Prices Double Or Triple From Current Levels