Is King Dollar about to fall off the table and experience a large decline? An important long-term support test is in play right now!
The U.S. Dollar has created a series of higher lows for the past 9-year years along line (1). These higher lows reflect that King Dollar is still in a long-term bull trend.
The Dollar may have created a double top at its 61% Fibonacci retracement level of the 2001 highs/2008 lows at (2).
The decline of late has King$ testing its 9-year rising support line at (3). At this time support is support until broken.
If King$ breaks this 9-year support line at (3), look for it to experience a great deal of selling pressure!
Where the dollar ends the month, will send an important long-term message to the currency and metals markets!
- Rationing Has Already Started In Europe As The Entire Globe Plunges Into A Horrific Economic Nightmare
- Dr. Geert Vanden Bossche forecasts total chaos within 2 months.
- Tucker Carlson: This Is a Manufactured Disaster
- Satan Responds To Roe v. Wade Defeat
- People Starving In Europe, Food Riots In Asia And Police Are Shooting
- If We Keep Escalating This Conflict, The End Result Will Be A Nuclear Cataclysm
- DR BLOWS WHISTLE ON CHEMICAL THERAPY – Chemotherapy is INEFFECTIVE 97% of the time.
- Things are going down in the Netherlands.
- Sounds Like the Conservative SCOTUS Members are Trying to Cause Leftists Around the Country to Stroke Out
- Master of Reality Fauci Suffers “Much Worse” Coronavirus “Rebound” After Pfizer Pills