JUST IN – China locks down the city of Lanzhou (4 million population) after 6 new #COVID19 cases and imposes new restrictions in Beijing.
— Disclose.tv (@disclosetv) October 26, 2021
#UPDATE China placed a city of four million people under lockdown on Tuesday in a bid to stamp out a domestic coronavirus spike, with residents told not to leave home except in emergencies t.co/6CjIiB5VvI #Lanzhou pic.twitter.com/aTKaEJkQmu
— AFP News Agency (@AFP) October 26, 2021
The draconian measures of the Chinese government can be seen as a part of the China’s zero Covid-19 policy which rejects the idea of living with Covid and relies heavily on containment measures to curb its spread.
h/t Doorbert Returns
- We Just Witnessed An Economic Sign That Hasn’t Happened Since The Peak Of The Great Depression In 1932
- Every Time Something Strange Occurs, They Want Us To Believe That It Is “Just A Coincidence”
- There Is Far More Going On Behind The Scenes Than Most People Ever Imagined…
- RUSSIA releases message for American Soldiers
- UKRAINE IS ABOUT TO GET REKT
- Fleet Of B-52s Recorded Flying Over Long Island Out To The Atlantic Ocean Toward Europe..Something’s Up…
- New strikes on Iranian targets near Syria\Iraq border (Day 3)
- The FDA Is Literally Demonic
- US Consumers Have Lost $4 Trillion In Real Disposable Income Under Biden
- Doctors Will Report Those Who Refuse The Injections