by Chris Black
Make no mistake, the FBI will not be releasing complete crime statistics for 2021 because it doesn’t want the public to know just how bad the problem is even compared to 2020. If tracking violent crime was important to them they would have achieved 100% compliance with their new system by now.
At play is larger racial activism from both the FBI and big city police departments, as in, they want to keep all the resources for fighting the imaginary moral panic of “hate crimes” (political crimes) instead of being forced to spread them out to fight real crime.
On a more partisan level, the FBI doesn’t want Republicans to have the data to support a law and order campaign in the midterms.
Why the FBI won't release quarterly crime stats for 2021 t.co/MGPPlPlSh1
— TIME (@TIME) March 25, 2022
- HAPPENING: Shooter’s Grandpa Says Someone Else Bought Him Weapons and Taught Him How to Fire
- Why did the West Only Go to Shit After WW2 and Not Before?
- It Is Worse Than We Thought
- Barack Obama absolutely buried by Jason Whitlock.
- This is what happens if you give up your guns: Australia announces TWO YEARS in prison for violating COVID rules
- The Police are Not Your Friends
- Hardest landing is GUARANTEED.
- School shootings were rare until the government put a target on the backs of our children in 1990. What happened in 1990?
- Get ready The tsunami of Layoffs is coming!
- It’s Real! Dark MAGA Incoming