Samuel Briggs via Kinesis
LBMA Clearing Banks Risk Complete Collapse
In this week’s Live from the Vault, Andrew Maguire breaks down the LBMA’s latest, desperate attempt to lobby for an exemption from Basel III:
As implementation day fast approaches, Andrew Maguire reports on collusion between the LMBA and CME, in a bid to buy time to unwind massive interconnected unallocated positions.
The long-time wholesaler also offers a short-term outlook for gold and silver, and explains this week’s long-awaited positive price movement in the precious metals markets.
A week on from the silver raid, the precious metals expert sends out his appreciation to the legions of silver stackers worldwide, who bought up as much as physical silver as they could afford on May 1st.
- Tampax Sexualizing Periods Again
- Who Is Killing The Crypto Millionaires?
- At This Point They Aren’t Even Trying To Hide Who They Really Serve
- First Ever Americans Charged with Seditious Conspiracy
- Is Credit Suisse about to blow?
- Housing market crash is happening right now
- Michael Burry says the US economy will suffer a multiyear recession. He sees no way for authorities to end the downturn early and warns consumers will virtually exhaust their savings soon, tanking the economy.
- BIG LEAK– FDA COVID-19 Vaccine Working List Of Possible Adverse Event Outcomes
- Civil Unrest Explodes in China Over Lockdowns
- The Truth About The China Riots