The left is really going there. pic.twitter.com/XgOCPMD1Vk
— Ian Miles Cheong (@stillgray) May 5, 2022
Far-left group “Ruth Sent Us” doxxed the home address of the six conservative justices of the US Supreme Court.
They are hoping Democrats will join them to harass and threaten the SCOTUS Justices and their families.
This is a new low for the violent left — famous for their $2 billion in destruction from their violent 2020 protests
The Daily Caller reported:
A left-wing group published its plans for protests outside of the six conservative Supreme Court justices’ homes, calling them “extremist.”
The group, going by “Ruth Sent Us,” published what it claims are the addresses of Justices Samuel Alito, Clarence Thomas, Neil Gorsuch, Brett Kavanaugh, Amy Coney Barrett and John Roberts, seemingly in response to the Monday SCOTUS draft opinion leak that signaled the majority of the court may vote to overturn Roe v. Wade.
“ANNOUNCING: Walk-by Wednesday, May 11, 2022! At the homes of the six extremist justices, three in Virginia and three in Maryland. If you’d like to join or lead a peaceful protest, let us know,” the website of “Ruth Sent Us” states.
“Our 6-3 extremist Supreme Court routinely issues rulings that hurt women, racial minorities, LGBTQ+ and immigrant rights. We must rise up to force accountability using a diversity of tactics,” it adds.
- We’ve never seen so much lying, bullshit and idiocy as attends this Fed collapsing this RECORD asset bubble at RECORD pace. While trapped gamblers circle jerk the whole way down.
- CRISIS IN SRI LANKA, No Gas, No Food, Country is Bankrupt, Politicians Being Beat, Murdered, Gov Buildings on Fire, Over 3000 killed in last 24 hours
- All card Machines down – This is happening Nationwide right this minute.
- Costa Rica Under Seige
- Outbreak of hemorrhagic fever In Iraq giving a fatality rate 20%—1 in 5: the outbreak is spreading fast
- Jeremy Kauffman: “Was skeptical of the ‘grooming’ narratives. But yesterday almost every teacher in NH demanded the right …”
- First Black Lesbian Press Secretary Immediately Demoted After First Week
- The latest cover of the Economist…
- New York Post: Front Page: “Joe’s Train Wreck”
- Another Large Real Estate Crash Is Coming Soon?