As much as this novel coronavirus hysteria is taking the world by storm ;), I believe we, the conspiracy theorists (thank you CIA for the wonderful name), should really be looking at all the other events or big issues/’happenings’ occurring in the shadows or behind the scenes.
Now, you can believe what you want. I personally believe the ‘pandemic’ is the greatest distraction in modern history. I guess you could count 9/11 as another – yes, lovely people at the Pentagon, I still want to know where the elusive missing ~$2.3trillion went.
Anyway, I thought we could use this thread to highlight and research other things happening that we usually would be looking into if not for this great distraction.
I’ll start of the list:
- 28th of March 2020 – German State of Hessen Finance Minister found dead via suicide
- 21st of February 2020 – Sweden starts testing world’s first central bank digital currency
- 18th of March 2020 – Bank of England explores Central Bank Digital Currency (CBDC) in new report
- France’s central bank begins experimenting with digital euro
- China’s Central Bank Completes Basic Development of Its CBDC
- 27th of March 2020 – US Space Force launches satellite after short delay
- 5th of March 2020 – EARN IT Act effectively ending encryption is close to being passed
Feel free to comment more I’ll add them.
Disclaimer: This is a guest post and it doesn’t represent the views of IWB.