TORONTO, ON (LifeSiteNews) – Ontario’s province-wide COVID-19 passport has been put on hold for now.
According to media reports this morning, Premier of Ontario Doug Ford allegedly said “no” to what was proposed to him and his cabinet regarding the proof of vaccination system late Monday.
Multiple media outlets over the past few days have reported that Ford was scheduled to unveil an Ontario-based vaccine certificate system today.
Globe and Mail reporter Laura Stone wrote this morning that, according to sources, the vaccine passport was deemed “so far-reaching” that Ford said “no” to the proposed plans.”
- Israel Introduces A New Bill To Outlaw Teaching The Gospel of Jesus Christ and Imprison Violators
- Large investors tried to redeem, and Blackstone said “sorry, no”. There is no buyer. This is 2008 again.
- China will officially join Iran to arm Russia, “if Kyiv does not accept the Chinese peace plan”
- The Great Financial Collapse of 2023. Comparison of Bear Stearns’ collapse in March 2008 and Credit Suisse in March 2023.
- OPRAH STANDS TO LOSE $590 MILLION AFTER COLLAPSE OF SVB
- Deadly Fungus Spreading Rapidly Through Hospitals
- Sperm has been almost entirely replaced by spike proteins
- Sending Depleted Uranium Munitions To Ukraine Is A War Crime Against The Ukrainian People
- Mexico begins to Confiscate and Seize American business in Mexico
- Literally 20+ media taking images of two people