During this 50+ minute interview, Jason asks Lyn about what asset classes or industries are the most affected by the Fed raising interest rates. Many companies are just starting to feel the pain.
Earlier this week Intel slashed dividends by about 65% and more companies with high debt loads are sure to follow soon.
Jason also asks Lyn about Japan’s inability to afford higher interest rates with yield curve control and how normal defensive stocks may not work because of variable interest rate debt on their balance sheet.
See also Adidas To Cut Dividend 80% After Losing $1.3 Billion Severing Ties With Kanye West.. Might be forced into "literally burning the shoes
To end the interview, Jason asks Lyn about how the supply side problems for energy and some key commodities are not going away.
- Michael Burry Scatter Chart of the Coming Bank Failures
- We Are in the Eye of the Hurricane – What Happens Next?
- Here is a detailed list of privacy oriented Search Engines I’ve found that won’t leave information conveniently under the rug
- WSJ: Two Hundred Banks At Risk Of Bankruptcy
- Scientists sound the alarm as plastic waste forms rocks off coast of Brazil
- Cop car decides its had enough. Just runs over a bunch of people standing in its way…
- If Trump Is Arrested Next Week, He Will Win Re-Election in a Landslide
- 6th-grader is sentenced to 1-day-hard-labor for refusing to listen to CNN’s lies and propaganda.
- Stand Up Comedy Clip “Chinese Spy Balloon” by comedian Jim Breuer
- OPRAH STANDS TO LOSE $590 MILLION AFTER COLLAPSE OF SVB
See also Global Central Bank Update: -Australia hikes rates for the 10th time, 25 bps increase to 3.60%.