Erik Townsend and Patrick Ceresna welcome Jesse Felder to MacroVoices. Erik and Jesse discuss:
- New all-time highs in the stock market despite the pandemic – what does this mean?
- Jesse’s perspectives on Mike Green’s thesis about passive investment strategy
- Is the retail mania driven by the Fed?
- Perspectives on stock split and still rising TSLA
- Is the bond market the key to stop the Fed’s frivolous money printing
- Is this the beginning of the end for US dollar?
- Outlook on Gold
Download the podcast transcript: [Click Here]