About to be neighbors with the man….what a badass!!!
(ZeroHedge) There’s always a clip… the great Ron Paul predicted everything. While horrific scenes from Kabul airport drove headlines in the West, former Congressman Paul’s words are trending once again. Newsweek of all outlets is on Monday running a simple headline: ‘Ron Paul Was Right’.
In 2011, two years before he retired from Congress, he stepped to the House floor to take up the question of ‘should we leave Afghanistan’. He said exactly ten years ago: “If we don’t get out now, we’ll be there for another ten years.”
Ron Paul ten years ago: "If we don't get out now, we'll be there for another ten years."t.co/02WTxD3hsS
— Ron Paul Institute (@RonPaulInstitut) August 16, 2021
- Michael Burry Scatter Chart of the Coming Bank Failures
- We Are in the Eye of the Hurricane – What Happens Next?
- Here is a detailed list of privacy oriented Search Engines I’ve found that won’t leave information conveniently under the rug
- WSJ: Two Hundred Banks At Risk Of Bankruptcy
- Scientists sound the alarm as plastic waste forms rocks off coast of Brazil
- Cop car decides its had enough. Just runs over a bunch of people standing in its way…
- If Trump Is Arrested Next Week, He Will Win Re-Election in a Landslide
- 6th-grader is sentenced to 1-day-hard-labor for refusing to listen to CNN’s lies and propaganda.
- Stand Up Comedy Clip “Chinese Spy Balloon” by comedian Jim Breuer
- OPRAH STANDS TO LOSE $590 MILLION AFTER COLLAPSE OF SVB