by Adam Taggart
The time it takes to hit the next million infected is shorter than ever
Sick and tired of this pandemic yet? We sure are.
But sadly, covid-19 increasingly looks like it’s going to be with us for a LONG time to come.
Globally, cases are mounting fast, with the time it takes to hit the next million infected shorter than ever.
And not only are we learning people can contract the virus a second time, it’s looking like a meaningful number of patients can get it even more times than that. And successive infections appear to have symptoms that are every bit as intense as the first.
Even among those who ‘recover’ — even those cases that were asymptomatic — numerous patients display long term organ damage (heart, lungs, kidneys, etc).
Chris walks through the latest findings on each of these worrisome topics, yet also shares the more optimistic data indicating the cheap and widely-available drug Ivermectin makes any important positive difference in reducing the damage covid-19 inflicts.
GET YOUR RESILIENCE SHIRT! If you want your own RESILIENCE shirt to proudly wear like Chris & Adam, click here.
LINKS FROM THIS VIDEO:
- Lasting Heart Damage
- Heart Study results
- My Patient caught Covid twice
- Family caught it twice
- Likely reinfected
- Asymptomatic doesn’t mean healthy
- Ivermectin US trial
- Ivermectin Works!
- Ivermectin Works!
- Antibodies don’t last – no herd immunity?
- WTF, Who Is Running Our Country?
- DOJ Just Straight Dropping The Mask
- Left calls for war in all rural areas says cops cant do nothing
- Top Biden energy advisor thinks it’s all very f*cking funny.
- It’s going to be a very cold summer for realtors, loan officers, movers, appraisers, contractors…
- They’ll come for your cars soon.
- You Will Never See This on the News
- COMMIEFORNIA: These Prices Are Insane!
- The FBI is So Out of Control They are Now Interrogating Low Level GOP Hacks
- Monkeypox Rising, Officials Ramp Up Testing, WHO Does Emergency Meeting