Futures down -700 pts on news of “South African” Corona Variant
Yikes 😉 pic.twitter.com/4bTN6b7zG0
— Reminiscences of an American Capitalist (@4Awesometweet) November 26, 2021
Crude oil hits low of $72.60 — the lowest level since Sep 23rd ..
.. now on pace for the 5th straight weekly loss for the first time since Mar 27, 2020. #OOTT pic.twitter.com/HN8PunkJiQ
— Carl Quintanilla (@carlquintanilla) November 26, 2021
Futures Tumble Amid Sudden Fears Over “Dramatically” New Covid Strain With “Extremely High Number” Of Mutations
Futures are sliding on Thursday night when, with most US traders snoring in a tryptophan coma, the world is suddenly freaking out, and algos are hitting bids, amid fears that a new coronavirus strain detected in South Africa, known as B.1.1529, reportedly carries an “extremely high number” of mutations and is “clearly very different” from previous incarnations, which may drive further waves of disease by evading the body’s defenses South African scientists said.
Translation: a new wave of restrictions, more lockdowns, and – eventually – trillions in new stimmies are coming… an outcome so “unexpected”, we rhetorically asked if this was the endgame just one week ago.
Is this next lockdown going to result in more stimmies?
— zerohedge (@zerohedge) November 18, 2021
According to the Guardian, only 10 cases in three countries have been confirmed by genomic sequencing (and up to 100 suspected), but that is more than enough for the Pharma-Government complex to set the wheels of widespread social panic and future lockdowns in motion and, according to the liberal outlet, “the variant has sparked serious concern among some researchers because a number of the mutations may help the virus evade immunity.” Which of course is a polite way for Bill Gates to suggest you panic.
According to reports, the new B.1.1.529 variant has 32 mutations in the spike protein, the part of the virus that most vaccines use to prime the immune system against Covid. Mutations in the spike protein make it harder for immune cells to attack the pathogen, just as so many vaccine skeptics have been warning for the past year when making the point that taking inefficient medications shoved down the population’s throats (such as those from Pfizer and Moderna) that do not serve as real vaccines but merely paliatives, will only lead to more dangerous and weaponized versions of the virus.
A lot of very drunk traders are being woken up right now
— zerohedge (@zerohedge) November 26, 2021
WHO calls special meeting to discuss new Covid variant found in South Africa with ‘a large number of mutations’
The variant, called B.1.1.529, has been detected in South Africa in small numbers.
South African scientists have detected 30 mutations to the spike protein, the part of the virus that binds to cells in the body, which could have implications for vaccine efficacy and transmissibility.
SUPER-STRAIN SINKS STOCKS
NEW TRAVEL RESTRICTIONS
SCIENTISTS SOUND ALARM
WHO EMERGENCY MEET
‘Nu’ Variant Puts SAfrica at Risk of Global Shut Out…
‘Worst-Ever’ Mutation… Spreading rapidly among young…
Belgium Confirms Case… Israel ’emergency’ after detecting…
Europe surge highlights warnings for USA…
Netherlands new curbs to avoid healthcare breakdown…
German military airlifting patients…
Tensions emerge over redefining fully vaxxed…
MERCK pill shows LOWER efficacy in updated data…
Flood of cases ‘unmanageable strain’ in Michigan…
Marines Brace for Anti-Jab Fallout…
Firefighter wipes feces on non-compliance letter…
h/t OCCAM’S RAZOR
- Here is a detailed list of privacy oriented Search Engines I’ve found that won’t leave information conveniently under the rug
- You Will Be Shocked By How Much Money Is Being Pulled Out Of U.S. Banks, And Now The Biggest Bank In Germany Is In Trouble
- Weird war in Ukraine …
- This is how awesome Real Estate investments are in hyperinflation – Weimar example
- Walls are Closing In for Alvin Bragg. Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene calls for his arrest
- Mexico ready for war against America, as 500,000 march in support of Mexican sovereignty/military intervention
- Germany on STRIKE – Largest strike in decades – No public transport, railroads, airports….everything!
- This Guy Absolutely Nails It…
- We’re Heading Into A Recession And The Machines Are Betting On A Big Market Crash
- Rothschilds took their bank private by paying out all shareholders a 28% bonus to get it done as fast as possible a few weeks before the crisis