Amazon founder Jeff Bezos lost $20 billion in wealth in one day following the poor performance of Amazon’s stock. Bezos still has $150 billion to his name despite Amazon’s disastrous earnings report.
The New York Post reports that Amazon founder Jeff Bezos saw his wealth drop by $20 billion this week, making him the third richest person in the world following a major drop in Amazon stock value on the release of the company’s first-quarter earnings report. Bezos’ net worth dropped from $170.5 billion on Thursday to $150 billion on Friday following the news.
Bezos is now the third richest person in the world, trailing behind Bernard Arnault — the French luxury tycoon with an estimated net worth of $157.7 billion, and Tesla CEO Elon Musk with a net worth of $246 billion. Bezos has had significant losses since hitting a peak of $210 billion last year when he was listed as the world’s richest person.
- HAPPENING: Shooter’s Grandpa Says Someone Else Bought Him Weapons and Taught Him How to Fire
- Why did the West Only Go to Shit After WW2 and Not Before?
- It Is Worse Than We Thought
- Barack Obama absolutely buried by Jason Whitlock.
- This is what happens if you give up your guns: Australia announces TWO YEARS in prison for violating COVID rules
- The Police are Not Your Friends
- Hardest landing is GUARANTEED.
- School shootings were rare until the government put a target on the backs of our children in 1990. What happened in 1990?
- Get ready The tsunami of Layoffs is coming!
- It’s Real! Dark MAGA Incoming