Amazon founder Jeff Bezos lost $20 billion in wealth in one day following the poor performance of Amazon’s stock. Bezos still has $150 billion to his name despite Amazon’s disastrous earnings report.
The New York Post reports that Amazon founder Jeff Bezos saw his wealth drop by $20 billion this week, making him the third richest person in the world following a major drop in Amazon stock value on the release of the company’s first-quarter earnings report. Bezos’ net worth dropped from $170.5 billion on Thursday to $150 billion on Friday following the news.
Bezos is now the third richest person in the world, trailing behind Bernard Arnault — the French luxury tycoon with an estimated net worth of $157.7 billion, and Tesla CEO Elon Musk with a net worth of $246 billion. Bezos has had significant losses since hitting a peak of $210 billion last year when he was listed as the world’s richest person.
- Deutsche Bank Is On The Brink Of Collapse: Get Prepared For The Next Lehman Brothers Moment
- The Truth About the Uprising in Israel
- Hillary Clinton leaked emails reason to get rid of Gadaffi
- The recession is here, the market crash is next.
- Shocking Biden hot-mic reveals how handlers program his every move WATCH. Yes, this is 100% real.
- Forget the Global Collapse. Be Mad at Trump and Putin Instead.
- The Most Common Lie Used to Justify Third World Immigration Was That It Would “Improve” Western Economies
- Woman beats herself with hammer to frame boyfriend for abusing her and it worked until her friend released this footage…
- Trans terrorist kills Christian kids. Media:
- The ‘Trans Resistance Network’ has released a statement that Audrey Hale is the real victim in the Christian school shooting