A large crowd of protesters marched through downtown Rochester Monday in protest of Mayo Clinic’s vaccine mandate, which could put as many as 8,000 people out of work.
The demonstration lasted for more than four hours, according to video of the event, as protesters carried signs calling for an end to “medical tyranny” and chanting “shame on Mayo.”
To comply with the Biden administration’s federal vaccine mandates, Mayo Clinic informed its employees that they must receive a COVID-19 vaccine or a medical or religious exemption by Nov. 8, according to Med City Beat. Unvaccinated employees without exemptions will be placed on unpaid leave on Dec. 3. If they’re still not vaccinated by Jan. 3, 2022, they will be terminated.
- AZ overturns election judgement to verify signatures
- Fifty More US Banks on the Verge of Failing
- A Full Blown US Conflict With Iran at Israel’s Insistence Is Approaching
- I am surprised a Japanese magazine would allow this to run, but it is correct…
- Inter-Bank Lending Has Stopped And We’re On The Verge Of A Crash
- “The Banks Are Melting”, And Signs Of A Major Credit Contraction Are Already Starting To Emerge
- ‘Largest Satanic Gathering in History’ Will Require Masks and Vaccinations
- New York Times: “Stolen Valor: The U.S. Volunteers in Ukraine Who Lie, Waste and Bicker. James Vasquez, in fact, was never deployed to Kuwait…”
- Bibi Netanyahu Squashes Embarrassing Anti-Christian Bill
- The market is being held up by 7 companies