Hedgeye, Released on 7/2/20
The Old Wall Media made a lot of headlines out of the “better than expected” employment numbers released on Thursday. In this clip from The Macro Show, Hedgeye CEO Keith McCullough reminds investors to cut through the noise and focus closely on the rate of change of the numbers for a clearer outlook.
Mr. Keith R. McCullough is the Founder and CEO of Hedgeye Risk Management LLC. He covers the strategy sector at the firm. Prior to founding the firm, Mr. McCullough was a Partner, Portfolio Manager, and Managing Director at the Carlyle-Bluewave Partners hedge fund. Prior to that, he was a Portfolio Manager at Magnetar Capital; a Founder, Managing Partner and Co-Portfolio Manager at Falconhenge Partners, LLC; and Partner, Executive Vice President and Portfolio Manager at Dawson Herman Capital Management. Mr. McCullough got his start as an Institutional Equity Sales Analyst at Credit Suisse First Boston. He is currently co-chair of the NYC Bipartisan Policy Center; he writes regularly for Fortune and Forbes and is the author of the popular book, Diary of a Hedge Fund Manager.
- Rationing Has Already Started In Europe As The Entire Globe Plunges Into A Horrific Economic Nightmare
- Dr. Geert Vanden Bossche forecasts total chaos within 2 months.
- Tucker Carlson: This Is a Manufactured Disaster
- Satan Responds To Roe v. Wade Defeat
- People Starving In Europe, Food Riots In Asia And Police Are Shooting
- If We Keep Escalating This Conflict, The End Result Will Be A Nuclear Cataclysm
- DR BLOWS WHISTLE ON CHEMICAL THERAPY – Chemotherapy is INEFFECTIVE 97% of the time.
- Things are going down in the Netherlands.
- Sounds Like the Conservative SCOTUS Members are Trying to Cause Leftists Around the Country to Stroke Out
- Master of Reality Fauci Suffers “Much Worse” Coronavirus “Rebound” After Pfizer Pills