by Dr. Eowyn
On March 26, 2019, New York’s Rockland County was the first in the U.S. to declare a medical martial law via an executive order by county executive and former police officer Ed Day, banning from public places and even threatening to imprison children who were not vaccinated against measles.
Days later, sanity returned when the state’s Supreme Court ruled in favor of parents who challenged the medical state-of-emergency in court. Acting Supreme Court Justice Rolf Thorsen ruled that the ban cannot be enforced and ordered that all children affected by the ban be immediately returned to school and welcomed in public spaces. Thorsen also noted that 166 measles cases in a county population of 330,000 over six months doesn’t constitute an “epidemic” meriting an emergency declaration.
But the state Supreme Court’s ruling didn’t stop New York City (NYC) from doing exactly what Rockland County had done — declaring a medical state-of-emergency.
On April 9, 2019, NYC Commissioner of Health Oxiris Barbot, M.D., declared a “public health emergency” of “an active outbreak of measles” in the Williamsburg neighborhood of Brooklyn, New York (zip codes 11205, 11206, 11221 and 11249). According to Barbot, “Since September 2018, more than 250 cases of measles have been documented among people living in Williamsburg and that number continues to grow as new cases are still occurring”. (Read Barbot’s order here.)
Barbot ordered mandatory measles vaccination for all residents of Williamsburg.
Her Order specified that all persons, including children older than six months of age, who live, work or reside within the 11205, 11206, 11221 and/or 11249 zip codes and who had not received the MMR vaccine within 48 hours of the Order must be vaccinated against measles “unless such person can demonstrate immunity to the disease or document to the satisfaction of the Department that he or she should be medically exempt from this requirement”. Failure to comply with the Order is a misdeamenor and violation of §3.05of the NYC Health Code, “for which you may be subject to civil and/or criminal fines, forfeitures and penalties, including imprisonment.”
On April 27, 2019, Activist Post reports that 12 people in Williamsburg were issued civil summonses for not complying with the mandatory measles vaccination order. They must attend a hearing and face a fine of up to $1,000 if found to be noncompliant.
A civil summons is a legal document informing someone that a lawsuit has been filed against him or her, and that a response is required by a set date and time. The document must be served by an officer of the court or an authorized process server.
Meanwhile, Gary King of 153News.net discovered that The Times of Israelengaged in deception in a November 1, 2018 news report on the Israeli Health Ministry considering banning unvaccinated children from schools because of the death from measles of an 18-month-old infant, the “first such incident in 15 years”.
This is the heartbreaking pic that The Times of Israel used for the article:
Note that the caption of the pic says:
Illustrative: Newborn baby suffering from measles. (iStock by Getty Images/andriano_cz)
The only problem is this: As explained by King’s video (below), the actual iStock image is of a healthy newborn baby, to which The Times of Israel photoshopped fake digital measles.
If you have truth on your side, why is there the need to lie?
H/t Vivian Lee
- Physicians say aborted human fetal cells used for measles vaccine may cause autism
- Michigan mom jailed for refusing vaccines cultured from aborted babies’ cells for her son
- Baylor U. professor & M.D. Carol Baker: ‘Let’s just get rid of all the whites in the United States’ — includes discussion on enforcing childhood vaccination.
- Anti-vaccination nurses in Australia will be prosecuted
- Federal government admits, although required by law, it does not monitor vaccine safety
- New study finds aluminum in vaccines triggers autism, esp. in boys
- New study finds link between child vaccination and autism – CENSORED
- It’s not paranoia: Maker of DTaP vaccine admits it causes autism
- HPV vaccines have infertility side-effects
- Flu vaccine linked to significantly higher rate of miscarriages
- Some thoughts on the globalist agenda, vaccines and population control
- German government officials get ‘safer’ vaccines