A school parent the Chicago Teachers’ Union claimed caught COVID-19 from a student and died in fact drank herself to death.
That’s according to a Cook County Medical Examiner’s toxicology report obtained by Chicago City Wire.
It said Denisha Henry, 32, died last September at Stroger Hospital of chronic ethanolism, not COVID-19, as was widely cited by CTU last fall as evidence schools were not safe and should remain closed.
- HAPPENING: Shooter’s Grandpa Says Someone Else Bought Him Weapons and Taught Him How to Fire
- It Is Worse Than We Thought
- Hardest landing is GUARANTEED.
- Why did the West Only Go to Shit After WW2 and Not Before?
- Leaked Document: China Preparing for Imminent War with USA Over Taiwan
- An amusing economic indicator: Strippers say a recession is guaranteed because the strip clubs are suddenly empty
- New footage from Shanghai shows desperate people scrambling for food
- Barack Obama absolutely buried by Jason Whitlock.
- This is what happens if you give up your guns: Australia announces TWO YEARS in prison for violating COVID rules
- Pretty much in all Europe is happening but mainstream media are too focused on Ukraine..