British researchers set out to find whether mixing vaccines is an effective way to protect individuals against COVID-19, but they found that taking one dose of Pfizer and then a second dose of Moderna nine weeks later actually produced a better immune system response than just the two doses of Pfizer.
The study, which was conducted by researchers at Oxford University, examined the immune system responses of 1,070 subjects who took some combination of the AstraZeneca, Pfizer, Novavax, and Moderna vaccines.
Individuals who took AstraZeneca followed by Moderna or Novavax also produced higher antibodies and T-cell responses than those who took two doses of AstraZeneca.
- Israel Introduces A New Bill To Outlaw Teaching The Gospel of Jesus Christ and Imprison Violators
- Large investors tried to redeem, and Blackstone said “sorry, no”. There is no buyer. This is 2008 again.
- China will officially join Iran to arm Russia, “if Kyiv does not accept the Chinese peace plan”
- The Great Financial Collapse of 2023. Comparison of Bear Stearns’ collapse in March 2008 and Credit Suisse in March 2023.
- OPRAH STANDS TO LOSE $590 MILLION AFTER COLLAPSE OF SVB
- Deadly Fungus Spreading Rapidly Through Hospitals
- Sperm has been almost entirely replaced by spike proteins
- Sending Depleted Uranium Munitions To Ukraine Is A War Crime Against The Ukrainian People
- Mexico begins to Confiscate and Seize American business in Mexico
- Literally 20+ media taking images of two people