University of Northampton has put a trigger warning on George Orwell’s dystopian novel, 1984.
The universty’s speakeasy department was concerned that the school’s delicate students might find Orwell’s description of a society dominated by a tyrannical elite who rewrote facts to suit their left-wing propaganda as ‘offensive’ or ‘upsetting.
Help Support Independent Media, Please Donate or Subscribe:
- Your Standard Of Living Is Being Systematically Destroyed
- The Everything Bubble Has Officially Burst… The Time to Prepare is NOW!
- DIESELGEDDON – America’s diesel supply on verge of catastrophic collapse, leading to HALTING of food, fertilizer, coal and energy
- Cars Passing Through Chicago Being Attacked
- Bidenflation Still Soaring, But Metals Dive -15% Since May 4th (Food UP 61.5% Under Biden, Gasoline UP 86%, Diesel UP 111%, Rents UP 16%)
- A Bizarre Skin Disease Is Mysteriously Spreading In The UK
- The Baby Chemical Corn Syrup Juice Shortage is Actually Real
- Sudden rise of unvaccinated children with liver damage, were breastfed (by fully vaccinated mothers)
- Now We Are Being Told To Expect Food And Diesel Shortages For The Foreseeable Future
- Freaks on display in Seattle…