by Chris Black
This is why we can’t have nice things anymore. Because trannies, i.e. a man dressed as a woman threw cake at Mona Lisa to protest cow farts or something.
The Mona Lisa has been left shaken but unharmed after a visitor to the Louvre tried to smash the glass protecting the world’s most famous painting before smearing a cake across its surface in an apparent climate-related publicity stunt.
Every painting in a museum accessible to the public is a fake.
One of the conservators of the Cleveland Museum of Art said to me, “Do you really think we’d hang a real priceless Monet on a wall where a little black kid could run up and smear his hands all over it? Give me a break.”
Someone smashed a cake on Mona Lisa… pic.twitter.com/4NpztMCJEG
— Klevis (@klevisl007) May 29, 2022
It’s funny how these leftists can do the most anti-social possible actions and continue to be shielded by the media.
Most of the media is not even reporting a vandalism attack on the most famous piece of art that ever existed in history.
- WTF, Who Is Running Our Country?
- Are They Calling For An Insurrection?
- NATO Will Do Nothing if Russia Invades Estonia
- The Destruction of Future Generations is on Full Speed
- Todays SCOTUS ruling was the biggest gift to the DNC.
- Summer Preview: Rolling Blackouts, Higher Gas Prices, Natural Gas Rationing In Europe And A Historic Diesel Crisis
- The Gun Control Bill Has Passed The Senate 65-33
- Teachers are now ARMED in New Mexico, When asked if students felt safer, ALL students raised their hands. Every. Single. One.
- Buying an Illegal Gun in New York City Has Always Been Easy
- You Will Never See This on the News