HELENA, Mont. (AP) — While many large companies across the U.S. have announced that COVID-19 vaccines will be required for their employees to return to work in-person, there is one state where such requirements are banned: Montana.
Under a new law passed by the state’s Republican-controlled Legislature earlier this year, requiring vaccines as a condition for employment is deemed “discrimination” and a violation of the state’s human rights laws.
- First Ever Americans Charged with Seditious Conspiracy
- The U.S. Economy Just Took A Very Dark Turn
- Marauding Bands Of Looters Are Stealing Billions Of Dollars Worth Of Merchandise As America Descends Into Lawlessness
- Check your 401(k)’s fine print! Because now Biden wants to raid YOURS to fund net zero and ‘diversity’.
- This is Why Stocks Are Holding Up… But Will Soon Crash
- EU Pres Says Ukraine Has Over 100,000 Soldiers Killed, EU MUST Steal $300 Billion Dollars of Russian Money in EU Banks!
- Tucker interviews Dr Malhotra …” A psychopathic entity has control over our lives”
- Project Veritas — HHS sponsors are pimping out teen girls…
- EU spends $450 million on metaverse party….five people show up
- Housing market crash is happening right now