I believe Alexa provides this data in real time, or something close to it, so the ranks on that page are subject to variation. I collected the data on June 3.
If you have a look with the archive.org wayback machine, the most recent available snapshot from April 1 shows VK outranking Facebook: web.archive.org/web/20180401190211/https://www.alexa.com/topsites/countries/NL
A snapshot from June 7 shows reddit outranking facebook in the US: web.archive.org/web/20180607191646/https://www.alexa.com/topsites/countries/US
For Canada the nearest snapshot to my data collection is July 25, where Facebook outranks reddit: web.archive.org/web/20180725010932/https://www.alexa.com/topsites/countries/CA
See also THE WORLD BANK IS WARNING OF A LOST DECADE IN GLOBAL GROWTH... FED'S BARR TO SAY: THE IMPACT OF SVB'S FAILURE APPEARED TO BE WIDESPREAD
- Here is a detailed list of privacy oriented Search Engines I’ve found that won’t leave information conveniently under the rug
- You Will Be Shocked By How Much Money Is Being Pulled Out Of U.S. Banks, And Now The Biggest Bank In Germany Is In Trouble
- Weird war in Ukraine …
- This is how awesome Real Estate investments are in hyperinflation – Weimar example
- Walls are Closing In for Alvin Bragg. Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene calls for his arrest
- Mexico ready for war against America, as 500,000 march in support of Mexican sovereignty/military intervention
- Germany on STRIKE – Largest strike in decades – No public transport, railroads, airports….everything!
- This Guy Absolutely Nails It…
- We’re Heading Into A Recession And The Machines Are Betting On A Big Market Crash
- Rothschilds took their bank private by paying out all shareholders a 28% bonus to get it done as fast as possible a few weeks before the crisis