The Center for Countering Digital Hate appears to be coordinating a broader pressure campaign against Substack for platforming “anti-vaccine figures.”
More info here.
I am pleased to announce that my humble blog has been featured in the Guardian, alongside Berenson, Malone and others. It’s an obvious pressure campaign on Substack, coordinated with the Washington Post attacks against Alex Berenson. There’s a lot of hand-wringing and speculation about earnings, and even a direct link to my piece on Maximum Vaccination, where – they complain – I state that “vaccines don’t suppress case rates at all.” Very out-there, as claims go, I know.
- WTF, Who Is Running Our Country?
- DOJ Just Straight Dropping The Mask
- Left calls for war in all rural areas says cops cant do nothing
- Top Biden energy advisor thinks it’s all very f*cking funny.
- It’s going to be a very cold summer for realtors, loan officers, movers, appraisers, contractors…
- They’ll come for your cars soon.
- You Will Never See This on the News
- COMMIEFORNIA: These Prices Are Insane!
- The FBI is So Out of Control They are Now Interrogating Low Level GOP Hacks
- Monkeypox Rising, Officials Ramp Up Testing, WHO Does Emergency Meeting