MSNBC, a channel that regularly peddles conspiracy theories, continues to equate election integrity with “cheating” in the run-up to the November midterm balloting.
According to an MSBC host, “trashy” Republicans have to rely on deception to win, even as the country is engulfed in a series of domestic and international crises under President Joe Biden and a Congress controlled by his fellow Democrats.
For quite some time, the liberal network has been spinning what seems like a coordinated narrative that a GOP takeover of Congress — which seems likely, at least according to current projections — is a threat to democracy in what appears to be a preemptive way to discredit the outcome, assuming America indeed rejects the radical policies of the Democrats.
This is the same corporate media outlet, among many others, that has argued that raising questions about the 2020 election is unpatriotic or worse. Yet the political/media establishment also spent about four-plus years claiming that the 2016 election was illegitimate.
- Biden Tells NATO That the US Supreme Court is Destabilizing the World
- Rationing Has Already Started In Europe As The Entire Globe Plunges Into A Horrific Economic Nightmare
- Liz Cheney is gonna get smoked by this woman…
- Democrats don’t want to hear it, but this needed to happen…
- Are You Willing To Suffer Through A Recession For The Good Of “The Liberal World Order”?
- Black Privilege is Real in America
- A Quick Word on EVs and Oil Prices
- Zelensky Orders NATO to Pay $5 Billion a Month to Cover Costs of Pretending There’s a Chance to Win
- ‘Highly comical but sinister’ London LGBTQ+ flag display
- American Hypersonic Missile Test Fails Miserably