We knew it was garbage when Arizona was called for Biden by FOX News on Election Night. There are numerous reasons why this was unreasonable and unbelievable. Here are some of the more obvious reasons.
We knew Biden was not going to do well in Arizona on Election Day. There were numerous signs. One was the attendance at an event less than a month from the election where both Joe Biden and Kamala Harris were in Phoenix. There was nobody there. The news reporter even told her audience there was no one there:
This was consistent with events before the election for Biden across the country. Trump had more than 1.1 million attendees and Biden had less than 2,000 attendees between Labor Day and Election Day. Trump had massive crowds while Biden had a few people in circles:
There were close to zero attendees at the Biden – Harris rally in Phoenix but Trump rallies were massive, even when he wasn’t there. On one occasion a Trump car rally in Arizona was estimated at 96 miles long. Unfortunately, Twitter took down the related tweet with a video.
This is why it was shocking to see the results showing Biden won Arizona.
In regards to Arizona as a whole, Biden was the first Democrat Presidential candidate to win Arizona since Bill Clinton in 1996. Biden won the state according to CNN by a mere 10,457 votes.
Biden also was the first Democrat Presidential candidate to win Maricopa County in 72 years since Harry Truman did in 1948. Biden won Maricopa County, which is approximately 60% of the total vote in the state.
- WTF, Who Is Running Our Country?
- DOJ Just Straight Dropping The Mask
- Left calls for war in all rural areas says cops cant do nothing
- Top Biden energy advisor thinks it’s all very f*cking funny.
- It’s going to be a very cold summer for realtors, loan officers, movers, appraisers, contractors…
- They’ll come for your cars soon.
- You Will Never See This on the News
- COMMIEFORNIA: These Prices Are Insane!
- The FBI is So Out of Control They are Now Interrogating Low Level GOP Hacks
- Monkeypox Rising, Officials Ramp Up Testing, WHO Does Emergency Meeting