A Glendale, Arizona, police officer used a Taser on a man who refused to put down a knife, causing him to fall to the ground and stab himself in the neck, body cam footage obtained by Fox News shows.
The incident occurred Nov. 23 after officers were called to the scene of a “suspicious” fire, police said. Upon arrival, officers found an individual who was “acting odd.”
..At some point, the individual produces a large kitchen knife. The officer can be heard giving the man repeated commands to drop the knife, but the man appears not to comply.
“Put the knife down now,” the officer says.
The officer can then be seen using a Taser to try to de-escalate the situation. The man with the knife falls face-first onto the ground, causing the knife to go through his neck and cut the officer.
- Never in history have we had all three issues happening at once…
- Janet Yellen Just Poured Lighter Fluid On Every Small Bank In America
- Here is a detailed list of privacy oriented Search Engines I’ve found that won’t leave information conveniently under the rug
- 2023: A Year When Everything Is Suddenly Breaking Loose All At Once
- Just wow! Elon is losing it bigly.
- Scott Adams: “It’s Going TOO FAR; I’m DANGEROUS Now; I’m Going to HATE You; White Men Are F…ING DONE” (GRAPHIC)
- 186 More Banks “Are At Risk Of Failure”, And That Could Push Us Into The Next Great Depression
- The Great Financial Collapse of 2023. Comparison of Bear Stearns’ collapse in March 2008 and Credit Suisse in March 2023.
- WTF is up with Boot Club & Blackeyes?
- Ellen Brown: The Looming Quadrillion Dollar Derivatives Tsunami