N.Y. Gov. Cuomo Could ‘Reverse’ Reopening In Regions Breaking Social Distancing Rules, Restaurants And Bars Could Lose Liquor Licenses
June 14, 2020
Andrew Cuomo, Coronavirus, COVID-19, Local TV, Manhattan, Reopening, Social Distancing, The Hamptons
ALBANY,— New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo sent a stern warning to restaurant and bar owners Sunday after reports came in from across the state of large gatherings where people were ignoring social distancing and not wearing masks.
Crowds Packed Streets Outside Manhattan Bars, Restaurants Over Weekend; Gov. Cuomo Threatens, ‘Don’t Make Me Come Down There’
“We have gotten 25,000 complaints, to the state, of businesses that are in violation of the reopening plan,” said Cuomo. “We have never received more complaints in a shorter period of time.”
- A Horrifying Drought Is Causing Widespread Crop Failures Throughout The United States And Europe
- China’s Warning ENTIRE Economy Will Collapse In 34 Days
- Ron Paul: “With each passing day, the Biden Administration drifts further & further from reality… The painful economic realities of government spending and Fed inflation are staring every American in the face.”
- CDC is quietly deleting misleading information from their website. The following statement was removed from their website between July 16th and July 22nd
- China ending paper trading in Precious Metals On MONDAY, could be HUGE
- An EU Satellite captures a terrifying picture of Western Europe, almost looks like the Sahara
- A man apprehends a thief who sucker punched an elderly customer and stole his wallet and phone.
- Tom Fitton: “I’ve reviewed the warrant material released in response to Judicial Watch court request. It is all a scam.”
- Disturbing Proof They’re Quietly Deleting the Internet
- People Are Going To Go Absolutely Insane When Food Prices Double Or Triple From Current Levels