In another example of how privileged people aren’t having to follow the same rules as everyone else, the NBA won’t force elite athletes to take the COVID-19 vaccine despite staff being mandated to get it.
Wealthy NBA stars have made themselves the latest exempted class after their union (the NBPA) “refused to budge on its demand that players not be required to take the vaccine.”
Around 100 million Americans will be forced to get jabbed if they want to keep their jobs after Biden’s executive order, but the 15 per cent of NBA players who remain unvaccinated will be left alone.
“Any proposal that mandates vaccination remains a “non-starter,” reports ESPN.
However, both referees and NBS staffers will be required to get vaccinated if they want to stay in a job.
The union is refusing to give ground despite the NBA previously announcing that by October 1 anyone who came …
- Here is a detailed list of privacy oriented Search Engines I’ve found that won’t leave information conveniently under the rug
- You Will Be Shocked By How Much Money Is Being Pulled Out Of U.S. Banks, And Now The Biggest Bank In Germany Is In Trouble
- Weird war in Ukraine …
- This is how awesome Real Estate investments are in hyperinflation – Weimar example
- Walls are Closing In for Alvin Bragg. Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene calls for his arrest
- Mexico ready for war against America, as 500,000 march in support of Mexican sovereignty/military intervention
- Germany on STRIKE – Largest strike in decades – No public transport, railroads, airports….everything!
- This Guy Absolutely Nails It…
- We’re Heading Into A Recession And The Machines Are Betting On A Big Market Crash
- Rothschilds took their bank private by paying out all shareholders a 28% bonus to get it done as fast as possible a few weeks before the crisis