Sajid Javid admitted on Wednesday that the NHS waiting lists would get worse before they get better. “We’ve seen that around seven million people haven’t come forward in the normal way because of the pandemic"
Haven't come forward? They've been ignored!!!
— Tess Summers 🇬🇧🇮🇪 (@tesssummers98) September 10, 2021
See also Disgusting Medical University of South Carolina Training Video: ‘Do You Feel Like a Boy, Like a Girl, Like Both, or Neither?’
- Inter-Bank Lending Has Stopped And We’re On The Verge Of A Crash
- Stanford business study shows bank values are actually $2trillion lower than book value
- The UN Moves to Take Control of ALL Water
- AZ overturns election judgement to verify signatures
- France On Fire: Firefighters Joining The Protests… Trash Collection Workers In Paris Have Been On Strike For 17 Days
- Fifty More US Banks on the Verge of Failing
- Incredibly Good Article in The Economist About the Banking Crisis
- Putin Announces Agreement for the Yuan to Become the New Global Reserve Currency
- Knock knock. You’re next… Deutsche Bank
- I am surprised a Japanese magazine would allow this to run, but it is correct…