The ongoing tussle between the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) and government bond traders has seen a fresh twist. In a historic first for the Indian bond market, the central bank on Friday enabled quotes for negative yields on government securities in the negotiated dealing system – order matching (NDS-OM) to choke short sellers in the bond market, who have run amok in recent weeks.
Bond dealers said the 6.17 per cent government bond maturing in 2021 was offered at a yield of minus 1.5 per cent, a first in the government securities market.
- Dutch Government to Ban All Farming
- Joe Rogan Ditches Trump Like a Hot Potato
- Video Released by Alleged Illinois Mass Shooter.
- Buyers are gone. Sellers are desperate. This is what start to a Housing Crash looks like.
- Trudeau’s Ban Extending To Hunting Rifles!
- WEForum is launching a very sinister Digital Passport September 2022. Yes, your blood will be required.
- “THREE of the top FIVE issuers …have already defaulted on their dollar bonds” BUCKLE UP
- You know inflation is bad when even simps start cutting back
- The public will quickly learn that COMMODITIES have far more value than worthless paper currency their governments can print at will…
- Putin Shuts Down Russian ADL