Nevada Judge Orders Metro To Release All October 1 Videos And Documents From Las Vegas Massacre – Plus A Question I Have.

by Ruby Henley
We need to thank District Court Judge Richard Scotti, who has ruled that videos and documents from October 1, 2017 be released by the Vegas Metro Police.  We are talking here about surveillance video, evidence logs, body camera footage, dispatch logs, 911 calls, search warrant returns, and information on weapons obtained.  Surely Judge Scotti is one of the good guys!
However, anything involving ammunition dealer, Douglas Haig will be withheld due to his right to a fair trial.  That is as it should be.  We The People are fair-minded, and we only ask for what is right.


UPDATE: A judge has ordered Metro to release ALL public records related to 1 October
-surveillance video
-body cam video
-dash cam video
-911 calls
-evidence logs
-dispatch info
-info on weapons”


In response, the attorney for the Metro said it would take some time, as so much had to be redacted.
Judge Scotti responded as a judge for We The People should have:  “Doesn’t the public have a right to know that its government is doing its job?  That they are safe?  That the government officials are acting with proper responsibility?”
Finally someone who is looking out for We The People!  God bless Judge Scotti and keep him safe!
According to the preliminary investigative report Sheriff Lombardo shared with the public last month, investigators looked at 21,560 hours of video and 251,099 images.  I hope all of that will be released, but who knows?
The lawyer for Metro,  Nick Crosby says he believes Metro will be releasing “thousands” of pages of documents and “hundreds of hundreds of hundreds of hours” of video.  


 
RJ attorney @VegasMaggieEsq: “The idea that Sheriff Lombardo has published a report and that’s good enough just isn’t the case. Again, while we appreciate the report, we appreciate the press conferences, the public has a right to assess the actual facts for itself.”
Replying to @AdamHerbets @VegasMaggieEsq
“Who, other than Lombardo, is fighting to keep the evidence withheld from the public? And more importantly, why?”
 
One for the American people!  We finally got one.  I am excited and thankful for this Judge and others pushing for these records.
 
Judge Scotti will be checking back on March 7 on the progress of redactions on the documents.
Here is some information, which has already been released:
1. www.fox5vegas.com/story/37270923M/newly-unsealed-fbi-search-warrants-show-inconsistencies-but-no-second-shooter
These include E-mails,  Marilou Danley information, Instagram, cell phone records, and purchases from Amazon.
2.Throughout the 300 pages of FBI search warrants, agents repeatedly used the same sentence, at least a dozen times. to describe what they found inside the Mandalay Bay.
3.“Officers and Agents found over 20 firearms, hundreds of rounds of ammunition, and hundreds of spent shell casings in the Mandalay Bay hotel rooms, in close proximity to Paddock’s body.”
4.It is unclear why the FBI would state there were only “hundreds” of spent shell casings inside the room Paddock used to carry out this mass shooting, considering at least 600 people were hit. The Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department has stated that, thankfully, the majority of Paddock’s shots did not land. If this is true, one would think that agents would have found thousands of casings — not “hundreds.”
5.Throughout other areas of the documents, the investigators wrote they found “over a thousand rounds” inside Paddock’s car and “over a thousand rounds” inside Paddock’s Mesquite residence. Still, only “hundreds” inside the Mandalay Bay.
FOX5 Vegas – KVVU
Here is a report on a very strange incident.  A Las Vegas police officer has been taken into custody after a standoff.  
FOX5 Vegas – KVVU
Officer Bret Theil has been charged with child abuse, and he has two children of his own.  The really strange fact in this incident he is one of the officers who helped breach Stephen Paddock’s door on October 1, 2017.  It is also being reported he is suicidal.  
I pray his children are well and will be taken care of.  It sounds like he is a truly evil man.
A grand jury returned indictments on Wednesday on Theil for six counts of first-degree kidnapping of a minor, five counts of lewdness with a child under the age of 14, six counts of sexual assault with a minor under 14 years, four counts of sexual assault with a minor under sixteen years, four counts of sexual assault, and two counts of child abuse, neglect or endangerment.
I wonder if these are his children, who are the victims of this sexual abuse?
 
Here is a video about what is happening in Las Vegas at this time.

Published on Feb 7, 2018
It’s a troubling statistic, 20 people have been killed in Las Vegas in the last 38 days.
bit.ly/2C2MjYl

A Clark County District Court Judge has ordered the Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department to release all evidence no longer necessary to the October 1 mass shooting investigation.  This information is in addition to the search warrants that another judge ordered to be released last week.  These records include 9-1-1 calls, police body camera footage, surveillance video, photos and video from phone cameras.
Here is something I ran across while doing this report.  I find it very interesting.

A group of gang members were arrested not long after the Las Vegas massacre.  I feel, and this is just my own opinion, this could be connected to the massacre.
The operation was called Operation Spartan Fist.  It took place on October 19, 2017.
I will not name anyone here, but a person on YouTube, who has been investigating the Las Vegas massacre mentioned that a Mexican gang was involved with Stephen Paddock.  He said it is possible that Paddock was running guns and drugs to this gang on the Arizona border.  However, this is only information from one person, and it is not validated.
Back to this arrest… “Vegas-area police and federal law enforcement agencies have crippled a longtime area gang, indicting most of its members in a state racketeering case, the first in Nevada targeting an entire organization, authorities said.
Operation Spartan Fist netted 21 suspects in connection with two murder cases, several attempted murder incidents, drug trafficking and robbery, Clark County Assistant Sheriff Tom Roberts said Thursday. They may also be linked to a third murder.  Roberts refused to name the gang, which originated in North Las Vegas and has been operating in the valley since the 1990s, saying he wanted to avoid giving it notoriety and publicity.
The gang operated in North Las Vegas and the northeast valley but was trying to expand, officials said.
“Las Vegas is a safer place today with these individuals behind bars, and we want to send a strong message to gang members who live in Las Vegas and those who come to Las Vegas and believe they can conduct criminal activity without impunity,” said Roberts, who was flanked by local and federal officials as a slideshow of mug shots, weapons and drugs flashed on a screen.
Additionally, during the investigation, which kicked off in May, three guns and an assault rifle were intercepted by authorities, possibly preventing further violent acts, Roberts said. The charges stem from crimes committed from January 2013 to October, court documents show.
 
NOTE:  CRIMES COMMITTED FROM JANUARY 2013 TO OCTOBER.  QUESTION: Could Stephen Paddock have been associated with this gang, or could he have been an undercover agent planted to trap this gang, but it went terribly wrong resulting in the massacre?  I am only asking this question…no one else!  COULD THE LAS VEGAS MASSACRE HAVE BEEN A PART OF SPARTAN FIST?

Related Posts:

We truly are under attack. We need user support now more than ever! For as little as $10, you can support the IWB directly – and it only takes a minute. Thank you. 818 views
Related Posts: