Sales of NFTs, one of 2021’s biggest investment crazes, are but a fraction of what they were at last year’s peak.
The big picture: Despite the present doldrums, the market for non-fungible tokens — digital objects built to be provably unique — is very likely here to stay. But it will probably go through several more rounds of hype and disillusionment.
NFT Collection Failures Begin to Mount in Flashback to ICO Bust
- New York Post: Front Page: “Joe’s Train Wreck”
- A large fire is spreading from a pallet yard behind the US Foods distribution center in Phoenix, Arizona
- Madison Cawthorn Kicked Out of Congress for Blowing the Whistle on GOP Orgies and Calling Out Zelensky
- From 1958, 2003/06 – CDC Vaccine Adverse Events, Smallpox – Holy Hell
- A “Smallpox-Like Virus” Has Now Spread To Spain, Portugal And The United States
- UTTER CARNAGE: The Stock Market Is Coming Apart Like A 20 Dollar Suit As Fear Sweeps Through Wall Street
- CRISIS IN SRI LANKA, No Gas, No Food, Country is Bankrupt, Politicians Being Beat, Murdered, Gov Buildings on Fire, Over 3000 killed in last 24 hours
- 5th Circuit Court finds SEC operates unconstitutionally
- War Is Over But They Won’t Tell You
- The Biden Admin Calls for End of First and Second Amendment in Response to Buffalo Shooting