Antifa, communist, Black Lives Matter, feminist, labour union, and environmentalist activists rallied in London on Saturday to mark International Workers’ Day, or May Day.
The May Day march, which was organised by the radical feminist organisation Sisters Uncut in conjunction with the BLM-style splinter groups All Black Lives UK and the 4 Front Project, as well as the “racial justice education” group No More Exclusions, saw thousands of far-left activists take to the streets of London.
Aside from celebrating the communist holiday, the ‘Kill the Bill’ demonstration was also against the proposed Police, Crime Sentencing and Courts Bill, which seeks to grant police greater powers to break up “disruptive” protests in Britain.
The protest began at noon in Trafalgar Square in central London, where leftists carried Socialist Worker signs and activists handed out far-left pamphlets, including from the International Communist League (Fourth Internationalist).
- Over the last week, the mainstream news media claimed that hurricanes are becoming more frequent & intense, but they’re not, as the data clearly show.
- A Timeline Of 12 Historic Events That Have All Happened Within The Past 12 Days
- PayPal goes full 1984 in November…
- Why Are Jews Fleeing Russia?
- Banks are over leveraged by 2 quadrillion… The calm before the storm
- Will The Collapse Of Credit Suisse Be Europe’s “Lehman Brothers Moment”?
- India Banks SHUTDOWN For 20 Days
- Dutch banker Ronald Bernard blows the whistle on world’s satanic elite
- IF YOU HAVEN’T LEFT NYC AND OTHER HOT SPOTS, CONSIDER IT…
- JD Vance is a Fraud