It appears this is legal in San Francisco. (big surprise)
It’s for San Francisco School Board. The city allows non-citizens and citizens alike who have students enrolled to have a say in local education via vote.
For example, you are here from India on an H1-B Visa and you have kids in the SF schools.
- Stock Crash Warning: Do This ASAP
- Rumors of A Military Coup in China
- From October 1, German streets will be patrolled by the military to prevent riots
- A Major Country is Imploding…
- Economic Collapse Has Arrived In Germany. Will The U.S. Be Close Behind?
- Alex Jones Hasn’t Evolved a Bit in 30 Years of Broadcasting
- This Thanksgiving, Supplies Of Turkey, Eggs And Butter Will Be Extremely Tight In The United States
- “Get an EV,” they said. “It’ll be fun,” they said. This is at an EV charging station in California
- The USDA Wants You To Register Your Garden
- The World Has Been at War With the Devil That Calls Itself The Red Shield (Rothschild) for Centuries