Florida’s law banning businesses from inquiring if workers or customers have received the coronavirus vaccine may pose a challenge for its cruise industry.
On Thursday, the CEO of Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Ltd. said it may cause the company to suspend its Florida departures and move ships to other ports, WYFF reported.
“At the end of the day, cruise ships have motors, propellers and rudders, and God forbid we can’t operate in the state of Florida for whatever reason, then there are other states that we do operate from, and we can operate from the Caribbean for a ship that otherwise would have gone to Florida,” Frank Del Rio commented during a quarterly earnings call.
Gov. Ron DeSantis (R) signed the legislation Monday banning the use of vaccine passports in the state.
“In Florida, your personal choice regarding vaccinations will be protected and no business or government entity will be able to deny you services based on your decision,” the governor said.
- We all knew Big Tech conspired, censored, and spread misinformation to help Leftists win. Elon Musk bought a crime scene and is releasing receipts… On 1/3, the subpoenas should start.
- Whitehouse press secretary f*cks up, stops mid sentence as she realizes what she is saying.
- GUY CAUSES 35,000 CUSTOMERS ELECTRICITY OUTAGE BY DESTROYING A SUBSTATION WITH A RIFLE TO STOP TRANNY SHOW
- Climate Change Lockdowns? Yup, They Are Actually Going There…
- KanYe Interview with Gavin McInnes Was Fantastic
- Alex Jones Shows His True Colors
- Europe’s Leadership – Pure Insanity
- 25 Ex-Soldiers Plotting Military Coup Arrested in Massive Raid by German Police
- Walmart CEO readies mass store closures!
- Dr Peter McCullough: “the unvaccinated are the envy of the world right now”