Outgoing vice chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff General John Hyten, said recently that China’s military is developing at stunning speed, and that China poses a major threat to the U.S.
As a presidential candidate, Joe Biden said that the Chinese are “not bad folks, folks” and “they are no competition for us.”
A few years earlier, Joe’s son Hunter Biden partnered with the Chinese government to fund nuclear technology.
With President Biden and Chinese President Xi Jinping due to “meet virtually” Monday amid Chinese muscle-flexing vis a vis Taiwan and a softening of U.S. policy towards China, the time is ripe for a review of the financial ties linking the Biden family and political networks to the People’s Republic of China.
Joe Biden has a long history of currying favor with China.
In 2000, when he was the lead Democrat on the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, Biden called for normal trade relations with the People’s Republic of China (PRC). Since 2001, when the PRC ascended to the WTO, America has lost 3.7 million jobs to China. Outsourcing manufacturing to the PRC has hollowed out the U.S. manufacturing base and decreased American competitiveness, slowing innovation. Additionally, it has left the U.S. dependent on supply chains which China controls, including supply chains for defense critical materials.
- We Just Witnessed An Economic Sign That Hasn’t Happened Since The Peak Of The Great Depression In 1932
- Every Time Something Strange Occurs, They Want Us To Believe That It Is “Just A Coincidence”
- There Is Far More Going On Behind The Scenes Than Most People Ever Imagined…
- RUSSIA releases message for American Soldiers
- UKRAINE IS ABOUT TO GET REKT
- Fleet Of B-52s Recorded Flying Over Long Island Out To The Atlantic Ocean Toward Europe..Something’s Up…
- New strikes on Iranian targets near Syria\Iraq border (Day 3)
- The FDA Is Literally Demonic
- US Consumers Have Lost $4 Trillion In Real Disposable Income Under Biden
- Doctors Will Report Those Who Refuse The Injections